Now that the pandemic has subsided, trade shows are making a comeback. And now is the time to make a huge impact at your next trade show, especially when it comes to your trade show booth and branding.
Sure, there are virtual events with attempted bells and whistles, but nothing beats face-to-face handshaking, fist bumping, appointment making and meet-and-greets.
Here are a few stats worth noting:
- According to both UFI; the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry and Reed Exhibitions (RX), an aggressive uptick and steady recovery in the trade show sector is predicted.
- Global revenues for 2023 are set to reach close to 87% of pre-pandemic levels.
- While Covid was the number one most important business issue in resisting trade shows, it has now dropped to number six behind staffing issues.
- Face-to-face connectivity is the number one factor in returning to live trade shows and events.
If This Is Your First Time Exhibiting, Your Timing Is Perfect
You have chosen an ideal time to jump in to the trade show pool as attendees are energized to get back on the show floor. This means more enthusiastic traffic for you and your brand. The way we see it, there’s no better time than now to make an impact at your first trade show (and if you don’t, the competition most certainly will.)
Here are a few more reasons why the timing is perfect to plan your next show:
- Now that the population feels safer about travel, trade shows are back and buyers are ready to shop!
- Although trade shows are back, they may be smaller than they used to be, which is a good thing. This is how you get noticed and achieve more clients.
- Post pandemic times are about “discovery”which works well with the 2023 trade show strategies.
- The 2023 trade shows will not have the same old faces who fill in the same old order forms. You will see new faces and a new, diverse client base. Pure R.O.I.
- Physical interaction is back and that always beats a trade show via laptop, cell phone, or computer screen.
6 Tips For The First Time Exhibitor
Trade show strategies have re-aligned with today’s market needs after being somewhat dormant for a few years. This is the refresh we have all been waiting for. If you are thinking about exhibiting for the first time, here are a few suggestions:
- Trade shows can feel very overwhelming. It is a great idea to partner with someone who knows this space well.
- A big idea is more important than a big budget. A bold, yet simple booth design is the best way to represent your product or service.
- It’s important to have cohesive branding throughout your booth. Bring up-to-date brochures and catalogs that compliment your booth design.
- Plan ahead.
- Avoid clutter. Leverage your space well to create a booth that is clean and inviting with a simple flow.
- You don’t need to go big to make a big impression. Check out these popular 10X10 trade show booth ideas to see how a smaller space can be transformed into a memorable brand experience.
Bigger Dot is Your Trade Show Team
Bigger Dot has years of trade show experience under its belt. We know what works and we have learned what doesn’t. Whether you’re setting up a simple 10X10 booth or an elaborate custom booth we are an extension of your team. We can manage your next booth project from concept to installation to dismantle. Let Bigger Dot help to make your trade show experience a great one!
bigger dot is a global print project management company that provides custom, specialized and strategic print project solutions. We work with industries such as performing arts, tech, education, aerospace, and corporate culture changers.